Korea

Korea is a great place too visit! First of all I noticed the freedom there! You get to walk out of the house whenever you like to and get to walk alone! The food there is great and will make you fall onto the floor (Depending on your point of view). The architecture there is amazing! It will make your jaw drop off. (Completly!) The prices are great and have very high quality!

The food. Aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh! D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!! Especially the live octopus! You can buy live octopus and restaurants and eat them while they move in your mouth! The meat is freshly grilled on a X heated rock and is thrown into you’re mouth by the chef!

The buildings are extroudinary! They are all made different shapes and sizes! The windows are bizarre patterns on the buildings! The designs inside the apartments are amazing! When I went to Korea, the walls had a nice smooth white texture! It was like the future in the building!

Impressed? I thought so! So go spend a few 1000 dollars on tickets to Korea! I’m telling you! It will be worth it!

20140404-205850.jpg

One thought on “Korea